For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that COHAD LTD will process the data you provide us for the following purposes:
- To correctly execute the management of our services, consisting of:
- Management of your user account on the Skybags website;
- Management of Skybags loyalty programme in force from time to time (the “Loyalty Programme”);
- Purchase and delivery of Skybags products you have bought, in addition to sending your purchase receipt to the email address you provide us;
- Management of our services, including reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, among others.
- Registering and managing the resolution of online incidents.
- Registering and managing the communication channels between the customer and Skybags, through our chat, using the “Contact us” application, or by email or telephone, including the recording of your calls, with our customer services.
- To send commercial notifications to inform you of our products and notifications related to Skybags competitions, and to conduct satisfaction questionnaires, as long as we have your consent to do so. Satisfaction questionnaires are conducted to offer you personalised service in order to improve your shopping experience at Skybags E-shop.
- Analysis of your behaviour as a user as well as commercial profiling to show personalised advertising adapted to your preferences and, wherever applicable, to your browsing history. Skybags will produce your commercial profile based on data collected through third-party sources including, for example, third-party cookies. No automated decision-making which may have legal or similarly significant effects on you will be made based on said profiling. Commercial profiling through cookies may be used by third-party websites to show you personalised advertising. You can manage your cookies by following the instructions stated in our cookies policy.
- In addition, Skybags will produce your commercial profile based on (i) the information you provide; (ii) your own cookies (wherever applicable); (iii) your purchasing history; (iv) how often you open your emails, and (v) your replies to any satisfaction questionnaires we may send you. No automated decision-making which may have legal or similarly significant effects on you will be made based on said profiling.
Bear in mind that the analysis of your behaviour as a user allows us to improve your experience as a customer of the Skybags brand.
- Prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services (e.g. fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, spam, among others).
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, whenever required in accordance with legal and statutory provisions.
PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as the contractual and commercial relationship remains in force, until you request their elimination, or the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
The lawful basis for treating your data lies in:
- The execution of a contract with Skybags, in relation to section 1.
- The consent provided by you, in relation to the purposes indicated in sections 2, 3 and 5 above.
- The legitimate interest of Skybags, for the purposes indicated in sections 4 and 6 above.
- In relation to section 4 above: Legitimate interest lies in showing you products which we believe may be of interest to you due to their 'similarity' to other products of the brand you have purchased and based on your commercial profiling. To this effect, Skybags will monitor your behaviour in order to determine whether you would benefit from other Skybags brand offers or products. Your commercial profile is produced with information belonging to Skybags.
- In relation to section 6 above: Legitimate interest lies in protecting Skybags users through the prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to Skybags, for the purpose indicated in section 7 above.
To which addressees will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Your personal data may be processed by suppliers who provide services to Skybags, such as services for content storage, instant messaging, sending notifications, advertising services, etc. Skybags has signed the corresponding data processor agreements with each of the suppliers who provide services to Skybags in order to ensure that your personal data are treated in accordance with the provisions established in the applicable legislation.
- Skybags forms part of a group of companies in the business of manufacturing, distributing and selling, on an international level, a range of products under the Skybags commercial brand including, backpacks and travel goods.
- Your personal data may also be transferred in cases where a legal obligation exists.
What are your rights when you provide us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Skybags is processing personal data that concerns you.
You also have the right to access your personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, wherever applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
In addition, under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your personal situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Skybags will stop processing your data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability as well as withdraw given consent at any time; nonetheless, this will not affect the legality of any processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can contact us by email email@example.com
Remember to provide as much information as possible regarding your request, including name and surname(s) and the email address you use for the account or website related to your request.
What cookies do we use?
To find out what cookies we use on this webpage/mobile application, remember you can access our Cookies Policy.